Hmmmm…

Very interesting cartoon below! It’s all about perspective. #Interesting …Comment below!

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: News NOW

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

10 Comments on “Hmmmm…”

1. Nov 6 at 6:10 pm #

Indeed! It is all about perspective…I don’t think its MERELY a matter of male dominated society…I think it is ALSO a matter of PERCEPTION…how does the average person in a society perceive Lady A or Lady B?

Nonetheless…Good one!

• Nov 6 at 6:38 pm #

Yes this is ALL about perspective! I believe both ladies are viewed in some kind of negative light by the MAJORITY. Of course, people think what they want individually, but it’s interesting to see the thoughts of Americans versus other parts of the world! Thanks for joining the discussion! #Respect

2. Teresa
    Nov 6 at 6:16 pm #

It’s sad on both ends of the spectrum. Women should be empowered to wear what they like, free of oppression and social expectations. Women in bathing suits shouldn’t be viewed as objectified, and a woman shouldn’t have to don a burka or hijab unless SHE chooses to of her own free will!

• Nov 6 at 6:43 pm #

Good answer, as women SHOULD be able to wear what we want, but my question now is, on was grounds do we decide what to wear? :-) I think both women are wearing clothes relative to men.

3. Da Slumdog
    Nov 6 at 6:27 pm #

HAHAHA i <3 it! … but Ur Not gonna like Y… i feel dat more women R assaulted & abused in usa then anywhere else with the exception of Muslim women … now i may take a lot of flak on dat but i'm not blamin women … i blame men

• Nov 6 at 6:44 pm #

LOL u blame men for American women being abused and mistreated, or for wearing the clothes we wear?

4. Nov 6 at 6:40 pm #

This is hilarious and a good look at both sides’ point of view. I believe the moral here is not to debate which is worse, america or islam, but to embrace our differences. Clearly the author is showing different perspectives to get us to develop one. It is better to be open minded and nonjudgmental for reasons such as this.

• Nov 6 at 6:48 pm #

YES! That is EXACTLY what I thought upon posting this. It is interesting to see two ends of the spectrum with a commonality. I believe the illustrator drew this to make a point about how certain people are treated. Thank you for your comment doll! #MuchAppreciated

5. Nov 6 at 6:45 pm #

I’ve seen this pic before and always wondered if I took a poll which one most females would rather be. The one that seemingly has the ability to dress however she chooses or one that has to be completely covered at all times. I would be real interested to see how that poll comes out. But in the end I think it’s all based on how that female perceive themselves…These are two females who are judging each other and blaming how they judge the other person on a male who is not in the picture at all or knowing the full reason why the other is dressed the way they are…both could be dressed that way for their own personal reason and has nothing to do with a man

6. Nov 7 at 9:28 am #

Judge not lest ye be judged

Comment NOW!!!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 532 other followers